For 25 Years we have been a leading North American recycled custom compounder, providing cost saving solutions through investments in technology and R&D. Located in Toronto, Canada we have done pioneering work nationally to support sustainability by recycling even challenging scrap diverted from being land filled.
- Paint Removal from painted auto parts
- Removing cross linking agent from dash board skins
- De-metalizing auto parts and BOPP film
- Reprocessing PE/Nylon, PE/EVOH blown film for its reuse in blown film
- Color Separation
We are adding compounding capacity by 20 million lbs from January 2018 with a State-Of-The-Art processing line. It will open new doors for opportunities in buying, selling and toll-processing of plastic scrap and will add value.
Our Distinct Advantages:
- ISO 9001:2008 Company
- Registered Minority Owned Company
- In-house grinding, blending, reprocessing capability
- In-house color separation facility
- Compound material to your specifications
WE SUPPLY recycled compounds on contractual basis to support sustainability & reduce cost
- PP, PE, PS, PC/ABS, TPO, PC, ABS
- Film, Fiber, Parts, Sheets, Profiles, Gas tanks, Purge including
- Metalized, Printed, Painted
Please contact us for any further details and for cost saving material solutions.
3440 Wolfedale Road
ON CANADA L5C 1W4