Reusable Packaging News reports that RPA member Polymer Solutions helped the Coca-Cola Company better package and protect their Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverage dispensers for shipment to restaurants across the United States. The Side Step Pallet System has enabled Coca-Cola to capitalize on a variety of cost savings including:
- Reduction of shipping claims caused by damage in transit.
- The ability to ship units individually via a less-than-truckload (LTL) network.
- Elimination of the need for and use of ramps to remove the dispenser from the packaging.
- Faster installations at restaurants.
- Re-use of the Side Step Pallet System, reducing packaging waste and supporting sustainability initiatives.
To read the article go to:http://packagingrevolution.net/pallet-and-top-cap-system-protects-coca-cola-freestyle-dispenser-wins-interbev-award/?utm_source=January+14%2C+2014&utm_campaign=january+14%2C+2014&utm_medium=email