The Reusable Packaging Association (RPA) has elected four new members and returned three members to the Board of Directors for the two-year term 2016-2017. The January election brought to the Board new representatives including:
- David Kalan, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, RM2
- John McGill, Director, Business Development, CHEP
- David Rodgers, Vice President, Sales and Business Development, Tosca
- Nicholas Taege, Senior Manager, Reverse Logistics, Anheuser-Busch InBev
The members renewing their seats are:
- Cindy Doman, Senior Packaging Engineer, Herman Miller
- Dan Lafond, National Sales Director, Rehrig Pacific
- Willy Lai, Vice President, Asset Management, iGPS
This group joins twelve other Board members leading the RPA. RPA’s Executive Committee is unchanged for 2016 and includes Chairman Hillary Femal of IFCO, Vice Chairman Norm Kukuk of ORBIS, Secretary Treasurer Jack Fillmore of Buckhorn, and Immediate Past President Robert Engle of International Contract Molding. And the Board members serving through 2016 include: Bob Albright of Schoeller Allibert; Chris Bomgaars of CHEP Container Solutions; Michael Chiado of Georg Utz Group; Phil Davis of Kroger; Nathan Franck of CABKA; Mike Hachtman of reLogistics; David McCulloch of Schaefer Systems; and Rick Sasse of TriEnda.
RPA would like to recognize the leadership and contributions from the members of the Board whose term expired at the end of 2015: Jim Cavezza of PendaForm; Susie Cuevas of Polymer Logistics; Greg Gorski of Tosca; Luis Rivas of CHEP; and Craig Scott of Polymer Solutions. We greatly appreciate the service from these members in making RPA a stronger organization to advocate the interests of its members in the reusable packaging industry.